11.04.2011

Day Eighteen: Weather


Hipstamatic: Lucifer VI, Ina's 1969

I just can't believe the 30 day photo challenge karma worked this time. Last time, I distinctly remembering needing a sunset picture on the one day I was stuck in a meeting during sunset. Yesterday, I actually had to go out of the office for a meeting and I was out while it was raining. Yay!

If it hadn't rained, you would have been looking at cloud pictures, dontcha know?

Please enjoy a great version of a super "rain" song...
I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Bringing back sweet memories
I Can't Stand the Rain by Seal

By the way...I would love to hear if any of you are listening to the songs I've blipped here. I try to embed videos when I can, but there aren't always embeddable and/or appropriate ones around, so blip.fm lets me share a song in a way you can play them when you visit the link. I love music and want to be able to share it in a way that is accessible to those who want to hear it.

No comments: