8.31.2011

Day Twenty-Three: Sunset


Hipstamatic: Bettie XL lens, Ina's 1969 film

Naturally, sunset came up on a night I had something that stuck me indoors for the entirety of the time the sun was setting. The above was taken as I was on my way to a 6:45 meeting last night. The "horizon" is actually the high school as we drove by. (No worries...hubby was driving.) I played with it a while in SwankoLab to try to bring out more color but...you know...this will do. I even looked back to see if I had any sunset pictures on my phone already. Nope. Lots of sunrises, but no sunsets. I guess that might say something about me, but I'm not sure what.

Now that I think about it, one thing it says is that I went to a beach where the sun doesn't set in the right place this summer. (What's up with that, Myrtle Beach?)

No comments: