8.18.2011

Day Ten: Something I Made


Hipstamatic: John S lens, Blanko film
SwankoLab: Noir Fixer, SwankoDev A19, and Vinny's BL94

Above are my paper and digital scrapbooks, but I thought I would just share with you some things that came to mind as I thought about this challenge yesterday in prep for today's posting.

My list of things I've made (from the great to the mundane to the utterly ridiculous):

Two beautiful kids (Awwww....)

A pretty great marriage (OK, enough of that.)

My college and high school yearbooks (Yearbook was my life. I met my husband there so, well, you know...it's special.)

A big mess of stuff in my office, my bedroom, the end table on my side of the couch, and around my home computer (In other words, wherever I spend any amount of time.)

Three or four Sips n' Strokes paintings (It's like grown up paint-by-number.)

A collage or two (After The Artist's Way, I can't read a magazine without tearing it up.)

Several chapters in a novel (I don't know if I'll ever finish, but at least I started.)

Neural pathways that are wholly devoted to celebrity trivia (My husband only finds this useful when he was wondering where he has seen that actor playing the bad guy in this episode of CSI before. That isn't as often as I just go ahead and tell him that he knows that actor that is playing the bad guy in this episode of CSI.)

A spectacle of myself at the Black Eyed Peas concert (40+ somethings, when let out, really don't know how to act anymore. Well. Maybe it's just me.)

1 comment:

iMollie said...

awesome scrapbooks! and let's see those sips-n-strokes paintings!!