3.15.2012

Drifting In and Out


Take me away, directionless
It doesn't have to make any sense
Drifting In And Out-Porcelain Raft

Today's theme: shuffle-first song. We won't get into how many times I tried this over the last couple of days before getting a non-instrumental song that I could visualize somehow.

Anyway, this song was an iTunes indie download of the week a few weeks ago. I generally grab those and the iTunes single of the week. Some of my favorite songs are ones I got this way. Here are a few:

1) Change-Joy Denalane Listen to this soul sister sing!
2) Plan B-Mutemath Seriously. Mutemath. Awesome.
3) Le Disko-Shiny Toy Guns Embarrassingly, I PAID for this song later even though I already had it. Whoops.
4) In The Morning-Junior Boys I don't even know how to describe this music, but I love it.
5) Heavy Cross-Gossip Beth Ditto belts it out. (Also love Listen Up! by them which I am pretty sure I got free, too, but I can't be completely sure.)

Later in this challenge, I'll actually have to post for that week's free single. I'll share some more of my past finds then.

No comments: