3.25.2012

Sweet Disposition


Songs of desperation
I played them for you
Sweet Disposition-The Temper Trap

Today's theme is "movie song" so I wanted to be sure I picked not just a good song, but a good movie. I decided on a song from (500) Days of Summer, which I linked a trailer of here. The movie is a great movie with wonderful characters, awesome music and great visuals. When a movie ties things up nicely with great visuals, I sit up and take notice. Here are some other movies that I really loved the visuals in (links are to the trailers):

1) It's Kind of a Funny Story-The XX's Intro plays during my favorite scene where Craig is painting an imaginary city.
2) Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium-This is not a fantastic movie, but it's fantastical. I love how Natalie Portman's fingers play an imaginary piano as she hears music in her head. And, hey...I love Jason Bateman.
3) Stranger than Fiction-Dustin Hoffman again? Will Ferrell in a serious movie? Playing an IRS agent? Hmm. I bet you haven't seen it. Prove me wrong.
4) Inception-Brilliant...and has one of the best endings of any movie ever.

No comments: