11.09.2012

nice ______


I came across this picture of myself today. After I edited it to the point that only my eyes are discernable (and my wrinkles and gray hair are not), I thought back to a meeting of my Artist's Way group. We were sharing some answers to a fill-in-the-blank exercise and the answers told a lot about how far we each were from being able to really accept and love ourselves. One particular set of answers was so funny that a year later, one member brought them up when we were in the midst of our second study together.

"I have nice __________________" was the item in question.

One answered: I have nice friends and family.

Another answered: I have nice intentions.

I answered: I have nice eyes.

How many nice things about yourself can you list before becoming really uncomfortable? Give it a whirl. Share some here in the comments if you would like.

No comments: