11.16.2012

things that make me laugh


You know what is my favorite thing in the world? Laughter. I LOVE to laugh. Ask anyone who has had to sit in a meeting with me. Me? Serious? For more than fifteen minutes? Not likely.

So, today, I would like to share a few of my favorite You Tube videos.

Just for laughs.

Psych is a good, clean mystery show our whole family loves to watch. My favorite thing about it: the nearly non-stop pop culture references. This scene, which basically parodies an entire genre of 70's shows, is a classic.

Everybody Loves Raymond, featured this scene which at about 1:25 in is so funny I don't even have to get that far in to start laughing.

I thought, for a few episodes, that The Big Bang Theory had jumped the shark with the addition of Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler. Scenes like this one have proven me oh so wrong.

The Amazing Race featured this scene a couple of weeks ago. Now sadly this clip doesn't show what was so funny. The guys stand there and shove that ice cream down and then turn to the vendor and open their mouths as wide as a crocodile to show that they ate it all so they could get their clue. Thing was...that was the wrong ice cream stand. Just imagine what the vendor was thinking about the crazy Americans. (Don't even get me started on how funny these same two guys looked trying to dive into a swimming pool this past Sunday.)

And, just to prove I do know about things other than TV...I know about practice. Practice? PRACTICE?!?

No comments: