11.29.2012

that time of year


The Christmas season is very hectic...more so than I remember things being when I grew up. When the calendar turns to December, we will have three very busy weekends leading up to the holiday. Three dance activities, one band activity, and one Christmas cantata. By the time we make it to the last of the dance events, I will be very tired of the auditorium at the high school where three of those five events will take place. 

BUT, the first of the events of the season is the city Christmas parade and I just love it. The weather looks to be great this year and the studio has another cute dance they will be performing along the entire parade route. Hope to see some of my local friends there this Saturday. 

Here's last year's parade performance to the coolest song ever (my Lizzie is the third girl back in the left hand line):

No comments: